When using Yoga Happi, your data is handled with care, and this is how:
1. Information collected is for practical use by Yoga Happi, it will never be sold, nor passed on to others without your knowledge. Any information you share relating to health will be kept private and confidential.
2. Information collected may include:
Name, email address and phone number
Emergency contact details
Health information and declaration
Demographic information such as postcode, age, preferences and interests
Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
3. This information is taken for internal record keeping and practical reasons to:
Contact you about your purchases, classes or changes.
Let us know who to contact in the unlikely event of something happening to you in class.
Tailor instructions or restrictions in class for certain health issues.
Keep you updated with our newsletter, products and offers if you opt in.
Improve our products and services.
4. All payment transactions are handled directly by Udemy, and Yoga Happi does not store your card or payment details.
5. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, it can be requested for a small fee by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject data request.
6. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at the above address and we’ll get that fixed.
7. We use traffic log cookies to identify which website pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.